To maintain beauty through the years, women should follow certain guidelines to look their best and feel good about themselves. Still, there are also behaviors that can possibly harm our health or our appearance as well. Here are 8 things to avoid to maintain your natural beauty.
- Do not smoke: smoking is the factor that has most damaged the health and beauty of both men and women. It produces wrinkles, ruins hair, reduces fertility, destroys the lungs, etc. The list of damages produced by smoking is endless.
- Do not drink alcohol beyond your limit: excessive drinking damages the liver, skin, etc. If you cannot say No to an important, big party, try alternative drinks like mocktails or juices. Don’t feel bad to be one of those who are not drinking. Healthy is a new beauty!
- Don’t eat junk food: it has no nutrients, only fat. It produces overweight and addiction, creating a bad habit.
- Don’t expose yourself to the sun at inconvenient times: The World Health Organization warns not to expose yourself to the sun between 10 AM and 5 PM. The sun’s UV rays are harmful at any time. This is also a good measure to prevent skin cancer.
- Do not live a sedentary lifestyle: if you do not move you will only gain weight, weaken your muscles and damage your bones.
- Don’t put on too much makeup all the time, allow your facial skin to breathe freely. Go bare skin and let your natural beauty show at least once a week.
- Don’t eat just because you’re feeling down. If you’re sad, nervous or moody because you might not be able to choose your food properly. Try to eat later and go for a walk, talk to a friend or listen to your favorite music instead.
- Do not practice a physical activity that you do not like: many people practice a sport discipline (Boot Camp, Crossfit) just because it is fashionable. That only generates boredom. Choose only activities that you like, the rest doesn’t matter.
Before getting into bad habits, prioritize your health first.